Hampshire Genealogical Society
Bartley - The Tin Church
This was built in 1900 and it remained a Church of England Church until 1992. It has since been bought
by a Charitable Trust, renovated, and is now a Village Hall and centre for the community.
Photograph provided by Val Pollard
Return to Index of Churches and Schools
Page created 12 April 2008
© HGS 2008