Hampshire Genealogical Society
Hunton St. James
Photographs and information supplied by John Gaffey.
Description/History:The Parish Church of St. James, in 1865, was a small structure consisting of a nave and small tower, with a single bell only and was repaired during that year, at a cost of £700. The chancel was added at a later date.
Records:Parish Registers date from 1564.
Return to Index of Churches and Schools